Aeronautics Supplier Monitoring
Optimising your outsourcing control
The outsourcing of services and production by players in the aviation and space sector is an growing trend in an economic environment where globalisation and competition are growing. This outsourcing requires management of the risks associated with such an approach on the part of the companies, particularly in terms of liability. This issue is all the more essential due to the surrounding regulations and certification standards. With a proven track record in this field, Bureau Veritas is your source of reference for providing effective management of the service and production outsourcing.
What is aeronautics supplier monitoring?
Bureau Veritas designs, proposes, and implements supplier audits. We have also developed a monitoring tool optimising the scheduling of audits and contributing to more effective reporting and measuring of the progress of resulting corrective actions: Maestro. Maestro is accessible online and offers our clients remote, secure access to information and the most appropriate indicators. Furthermore - with VeriCert©, we offer an innovating supplier monitoring audit approach, taking into account the typical issues of the industry sector for each of our customers based on their specific risk analysis. This allows us to offer a truly tailored decision-making and performance improvement tool.
What are the key benefits?
- Optimize and make your supplier monitoring flexible.
- Integrate your supplier monitoring into a continuous improvement approach.
- Manage and potentially decrease your outsourcing costs.
- Increase the reliability of your suppliers.
- Prevent and manage risks, particularly in terms of liability, resulting from outsourcing.
- Ensure tool compliance with the requirements of regulations and standards in order to strive for excellence and contribute to improved performance.
WHY CHOOSE BUREAU VERITAS?
- More than 80 years of experience in the aeronautics and space sector. - Our networks, skills, responsiveness, and ability to mobilise help you optimise your resources and provide you with significant added value. - Our teams put their expertise at your disposal. - Worldwide coverage: Bureau Veritas has 700 offices and laboratories covering more than 140 countries.
FAQ - FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Can you monitor foreign suppliers?
Yes, thanks to our network and our worldwide presence.
Do you have specialists by industrial category or product class within your teams?
Yes, our experts provide us with a wide spectrum of skills and expertise covering many industry categories and product classes.
Can you provide us with advice to improve the monitoring of our suppliers?
Yes. Based on an evaluation that we perform, we suggest areas for continuous improvement in the monitoring of your suppliers. The services we offer are flexible and can even include the outsourcing of supplier monitoring.
+86 021 68860643Send an Email